10/24/20 (11am) - Pumpkins and succulent workshop $68
Join us Thursday, October 8th at 7pm for a night of PUMPKINS & SUCCULENTS! Create your own pumpkin trio centerpiece - 2 medium & 1 small pumpkin provided - and top with live succulents & greens! There will be a variety of pumpkin colors and succulents plants and you can decorate your pumpkins by painting them if you wish! Once pumpkin season is over you can "re-plant" the succulents into a pot with dirt!
This workshop comes with 3 pumpkins & 7-10 succulents. We will walk you step-by-step on how to create your own personalized pumpkin & succulent masterpiece!
BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 8 people that we will be following. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at email@example.com if this is the case
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their workshop location
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
How To Order:
- Chose design option from drop down (make sure selection description matches the picture)
- Put name of person attending with so we can sit you together
- Add any special instructions in comments
- Color choices will be made during workshop
- Confirm and check out
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!